Beginning on Wednesday, June 28, the WWAM Ride will move to its summer hours: 7:30 a.m.. It will stay there until further notice. For more information, contact Bob Griffith at email@example.com.
News item runs June 20 – June 29
The regular NMTS Monthly Meeting for the month of June is cancelled in favor of our annual club social. Don't miss it!
- WHAT: Brake into Summer with brats, burgers, beer and beats.
- WHERE: Joe Redmond's home, 8523 Modesto NE.
- WHEN: Monday, June 26th – 6:00 cocktail hour, 7:00 dinner.
- WHO: NMTS Members and Guest. Must RSVP to Joe at 934-8382 or firstname.lastname@example.org so adequate food is available. (50+ last year).
- DETAILS: NOT a potluck! Just RSVP and BYO adult beverages.
- NMTS Club will provide brats, burgers, turkey burgers, sides like potato salad, pasta salad, beans, fruit salad, chips, veggies, with cookies and brownies for dessert.
- There will be soft drinks, iced tea and water.
- If you have food allergies or are Vegan, please bring your own dinner and feel free to use our grill or kitchen.
- Enjoy some great music and a nice outdoor setting with our pool and patio area. Catch up with old friends and make some new ones!
Disclaimer: Some of the music selections may not be to your taste. Not all bratwurst will be as nicely cooked or look as plump and juicy as those pictured above (yours may be on the small side, for example), but they'll probably taste great anyway. You are advised never to eat anything bigger than your head, however good it may look. Beer will not be served in glass steins unless you bring your own (beer and steins). Guests are supplied in a "conversation ready" state, but you will have to do your part to tease a good conversation out of them (beer may help with that). Finally, despite its currency as a meme, "covfefe"ing will be neither allowed nor tolerated.
News item runs June 13 – June 27
The registration process for the 35th El Tour has been updated so that riders can sign up for the event and pay only the registration fee initially to get “in the system”. Once in the system, you can pay the remainder of the fees when you show up in Tucson for rider packet pickup the day before the big ride! What this method of signing up allows is if you can’t make the event, you’re not losing the entire event fee, only the nominal registration fee. Click the link below to get signed up. Note that you will have to create an account for yourself on the “imathlete” system to be able to register this way.
News item runs April 28 – June 30